Glock 17 - GEN 3 - Compatible Tactical Slide
(Shown is the 19-3 model)
Each edge is perfectly chamferred in our 5 sxis DMU-50. Our HEX HIVE cut is out of 17-4 steel and will be stronger than any Glock cut to the same spec. Glock has a core hardness of 24 and ours has a core hardness of 46 due to the more expensive material. Allowing the design to be stronger than any GLOCK OEM cut with this pattern.
LithocoreX Glock 17 slides are perfect for the top half of your Polymer80 80% frame, Glock factory or other competition frame.
We currently offer many different choices.
- Optional: Optics Cut
- Optional: Black Nitride coating or Raw Stainless Steel
- Gen 3
- Skeletonized Hex Cut Pattern
- 17-4 H900 Premium Stainless steel
- With a Rockwell Hardness of 46 & Brinell Hardness of 388
- Fits all holsters that accept stock G17
- THIS IS THE BARE SLIDE ONLY - barrel & internal parts must be purchased separately
- Fully compatible with all Glock factory parts
- 100% AMERICAN MADE
With our Glock slides you’ll expect lifetime durability, functional enhancements, and stylistic cuts for your next pistol build/upgrade project.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. LithocoreX is an independent manufacture of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock compatible parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.